A message and invitation from Sims creator Will Wright

BigBizkit

Gallium Studios - an indie game studio created by legendary video game designer Will Wright (The Sims, SimCity, Spore) and Lauren Elliott (Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego), have asked us to share a message and invitation with you. They're looking for content creators for an invitation-only beta group for a rather innovative new project.

If that has peaked your interest then keep on reading to find the message from Will Wright himself:

Have you ever wished you could be immortal?

I'm working on a strange new project where your memories become the gaming landscape...

We're looking for enthusiastic content creators to help us bring this concept to life. We're taking applications for a private pre-launch community where members will get the opportunity to go behind the scenes, collaborate with the dev team, and earn credit for their creations!

To apply, please answer these questions honestly. There are no right or wrong answers.

http://bit.ly/2Q7NMck

I look forward to seeing your responses!

- Will Wright

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #92334408. #92334578 is also a reply to the same post.

Scyobi wrote: Spore has got to be my favoured game he's made.
BigBizkit wrote: I've only heard good things about Spore - definitely on my list of games to check out.

Haven't played it myself, but I've heard people say that once you get to the space stage, the game goes completely downhill. Not to mention the controversy of the SecuROM DRM that it uses.